Monday, September 14, 2015

Forest, City, Cave.

A lot of games were played at my house this weekend.  Caleb was Crypt Lord and ran what he called Forest, City, Cave:


He covered the basement windows with pillows to create ambiance.  It reminds me of the days when there were only 3 channels.  Here are the Crypt Openers (in no particular order):


Crypt Lords are not friendly.  Joey "the killer" is not 7th grid.


...upstairs two smaller humans played Minecraft...


...and three larger humans played Shogun.  Part of this came about in response to when I would ask colleagues if they were playing games.  Typically their answer is "too busy".  I figured since I was making games...I should play them!  More substantive updates soon.  Or not.  BTW, a new link has been added to the sidebar for Hack & Slash.  I have been slogging through a lot of RPG blogs and this one overall has the best game advice for those running and creating adventures.  The blog pages typically have junk about "D & D", skip past this stuff to: http://hackslashmaster.blogspot.com/p/index.html.  This the Index, read The Quantum Ogre and further down On the Importance of Agency (http://hackslashmaster.blogspot.com/2012/10/on-importance-of-agency.html).  That is all.  Carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment