Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My Ticket To Nerd Hell


I found this in my wallet the other day. If you know what this is, you are going to Nerd Hell too.


If this image doesn’t conjure up images of sad Men’s Wearhouse Minmaxers, then you will end up in one of the cooler Nerd Hells. Like one for train spotters, bounders or post Gladiator Zimmer groupies. These charnel houses of pain will be horrible in their own special way, to be sure. It will be kinda like the show Friends, except that you are on fire. And talking about EMD GP 645’s isn’t so bad. When bits of you fall smoking to the ground one of the other Nerds will be kind enough to at least kick it into the ditch.

Before I knew this thing was still in my wallet, I had gotten used to the idea that I would go to the Nerd Hell for game designers. In some ways there is little distinction between being here and there sometimes. Now, that’s all gone. I’ll never find out if a Harkonnen Master Spy in the d20 version of Dune can have more than 14 informants. You have no idea how sad this makes me. Look, there are d3 tears running down my face.

I’m listening to Gladiator. It’s really terrible, not as bad as the actual movie, but still. Do not click on the link below. It will not be fun like Zombo.com.


Now you've done it. I can't wait to ask you if you liked Orion Rising or Sting of the Spider better. I promise I’ll pick up your arm when it falls off.


PS: I went to Gary Con XI. I ran 22 hrs of C-N-C/Blind. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment