Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Crypts-N-Creepies Blog!

In 1987 I started writing Crypts-N-Creepies, a fantasy role playing game.  It was fun and was created exclusively for my own satisfaction.  This game, in it's myriad iterations, was enjoyed by many over the last two and a half decades.  Around the year 2000 it was finally "done-done".  It seemed a waste to just sit on it, when there might be a few out there who would also enjoy playing it. 

What will you discover here?  Most importantly, in "Swag Product" you will find a PDF of the whole game to download (on Tuesday, I promise).  In addition, I plan to create more source material such as new Creeps, rules additions, poisons, equipment and so on.  Eventually, these will all be put into another compendium, which we will simply call "volume II".  Finally, for the current players in my campaign they will find information on my particular milieu.  ...And ramblings of the One Armed Barbarian about Forbidden Knowledge.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment